Wednesday 25 February 2015

#MUST SEE - MADONNA WEARS ARMANI πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ AND SHES OK!!

For Her performance at the 2015 Brit Awards in London Madonna chose to wear Armani .... We all know how that worked out! if you dont check out my blog post Madonna falls at Brits 2015...


She  later took to instagram to let fans know she was ok and hadn't broken her hip and would need a hip replacement or anything ... but is she blaming Armani? I wonder if i'll get a press release for this!





Armani also took to Instagram and praised her performance .... Did they not see it ... Like I said the performance is on my blog .... Watch it and stop kissing ass .... It is what it is a wardrobe malfunction take it for what it is! We  the general public are not stooopid... Plus it's been on the news. I mean ... 


No comments: