Tuesday 25 November 2014

#MUST SEE - TODAY'S SONG IS ..............

yes he is!



when people are going around trashing me to PR's and PR's are believing them

I can count on this one person...



I am authentic, I don't lie about hits or anything on my blog... I have not doctored my blog clock like the person who is going around lying about me ...



you talk alot of hot air ... you collect welfare and turn your nose up at people who are out there trying to do their thing you want it all for yourself but the world does not work that way... i wish you luck you will need it! For reference there is nothing wrong with claiming welfare but I mean ... 



but just a heads up ... you have a 40" waist okkkkkkkkk



this song is not going to be everyone's cup of tea but this is my diary and my blog ...





one last thing he is AWESOME!!



No comments: