Monday 18 November 2013

W10 BY JULIEN MACDONALD AT MATALAN

Last week I popped along for this exciting launch for many reasons ... one I get to meet Julien Macdonald again, two he's doing menswear for Matalan ... menswear for Matalan I hear you yell! yes and you read write and that's how I felt so this is why I had to go along I wanted to find out just exactly what time it is and what really was going on

Upon arrival I'm greeted with stunning well dressed male models in well tailored and good looking suits... then I find out these are the pieces...

Speaking to Julien he explains he waned to design clothing that he would wear and at great price points, he also goes on to mention he wanted opulence and grandeur and took his inspiration his own wardrobe and the hit TV show Downtown Abbey... which you can see running through the collection..

After pulling, tugging, stretching and holding things up to the light you get my drift ... the collection gets my seal of approval my winner is definitely the Brocade dinner ensemble which I have my name written on...

This collection is not to be sniffed at for .. its not a case of you get what you pay for because what your getting is good quality, well tailored clothing ideal for the upcoming party season..

W10 by Julien Macdonald launches today online at MATALAN prices start at £5 for a pocket square and up to £80 for a dinner jacket..

Check this out!

Here are some of my favourite pieces

























No comments: