Monday 25 November 2013

rag & bone's D.I.Y. features Julia Stegner


German supermodel Julia Stegner stars in rag & bone’s D.I.Y. Project.

Stegner shot her project while on vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend and dog, Kasper.

“My boyfriend took the photos,” shares the blonde beauty. “We were there for three weeks so we’d just sporadically take the camera down to the beach.”

 “It is such a magical, inspiring place,” she continues. “We went surfing every day, watched the monkeys in our garden, cooked and ate a lot of delicious food. I can’t wait to go back.”

About D.I.Y. -- Originally conceived in Spring 2011 for rag & bone/JEAN and featuring girls that best reflect the spirit of the brand such as Miranda Kerr, Liu Wen, Aymeline Valade, Bridget Hall, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Candice Swanepoel, the D.I.Y. Project sought to flip the traditional photo-shoot on its head. Each girl was given a digital camera, a bag of clothes and the same remit – to interpret rag & bone/JEAN in their own individual way. The result is an intimate and raw collection of photographs that depict each girl’s unique perspective and personality.







No comments: