Monday 15 July 2013

TIME FOR AN UPGRADE .....




When I travel I like to travel in style and that includes carrying a wardrobe for choice when I arrive at my destination and always in Louis Vuitton luggage.   I've been using LV luggage for the last 12 years and you can't beat them ... My favourite piece is my Pegase 55 rolling suitcase I love it to death.  When I first got it and used it I always knew when my luggage was coming around the carousel as its easy to spot and different to other luggage ..... I travel a lot more and more and more they are getting popular ...hence on a recent trip to Berlin I picked up my suitcase only to have a guy run and grab it saying t was his ... It wasn't but when I looked around there were another half dozen on he same suitcase going around #screeeeaaaammmm .  I remember  the days when everyone carried Samsomite suitcases and tied a string around the handle most times a pink string so they could tell it was there's. ...... Expensive as they are do we have to start tying string around the handles of our Louis luggage??? 

Well I've decided to upgrade and one of the first pieces on my hit list is the Zephyr 70 rolling suitcase one of the latest models out this fall.  Maybe this way I can get back to being ahead of the pack and won't have to play the carousel game .... Besides I've noticed Bryan Boy as just upgraded his luggage to the exact ones I have .... So time for a change!!!   



No comments: