Tuesday 20 November 2012

DUFFLE PROJECT - ANNA SUI for COACH

Coach have launched a limited edition bag which has been designed by Anna Sui. This has now dropped in store and is available in two colours.


Two covetable and collectible versions of the Duffle Sac, Coach’s most iconic bag, created by Anna Sui.


Anna put her own creative spin on the Coach Duffle, with two designs- one in black and the other in brown. A mixture of whip-stitching, large tassels and appliquéd art nouveau dragonflies give a Boho feeling.
Each bag has been made from vegetable-tanned hand brushed leather, numbered and has solid brass hardware, signature hangtags and a removable interior logo wristlet.


Anna Sui-“I had the great privilege to collaborate with Coach on bags used in my fashion show. My main inspiration was to put an Anna Sui spin on their seminal duffle design.
I was thrilled to be able to work with their high-quality leathers and legendary workmanship. Their bags are crafted in beautiful leather that just get better as they age.
I’ve always been a fan of Coach bags; and when they approached me to collaborate on this project, I jumped at the chance!”

These beautifully crafted limited edition bags are now available in store, retailing at £925.





No comments: