Tuesday 27 November 2012

CONVERSE - CUSTOMISE YOUR CONVERSE

I recently tried out the converse customise service which available exclusively at SIZE?

I'm very please with the results which you can see below. The service was brilliant all I had to do was pick my shoe, I went for a pair of rainbow effect converse... Then it was deciding what I want on them ...... They have a wide range of designs, prints and slogans to choose from but knew what I want on mine ..... The Clotheshorse of course. You can have it written on the side like mine or have your design all over the shoe. All this done within a day sometimes shorter but don't quote me on that with Christmas coming up it may take a little longer. Speaking of Christmas how cool would these be as a present? I think anyone would be happy to get Adair of these on the big day.....


If you do go for a pair for yourself don't forget to hashtag at #showmeyours so all can see what design you chose

Let me know what you think about this as a gift or it's service and if you would go for something like this. I have and can't wait to break these bad boys in


Exclusively at Converse @SIZE? Carnaby Street.



For those of you overseas check at converse.com for the service ..





















Special thanks to Converse and TCS.

No comments: