Thursday 2 August 2012

Last night at OMEGA HOUSE 01.08.2012

Last night about Omega House (Home of the Olympics) it was truly something and I asked this question of Twitter last night ..... Do Omega realise what they have here? A house filled with superstars.


So I attended last nights cocktail party .... The drinks flowed! The food kept on coming! There was a DJ at hand or we could watch the Olympics on the many screens placed around the house or if you wanted you could just relax in one of the many tranquilly rooms. But we didn't want that especially when Harry Styles from hot bot band One Direvtion walks through the door and causes a media frenzy...... Not to be outdone my mate supermodel Cara shows up and then the party really starts ..... I go in the garden to bad I know smoke and there is a high profile jewellery designer sitting opposite tv presenter Rick Edwards watching the ladies swimming on the giant I mean giant tv screen.  I also took a picture whihc fabulous interior designer Kelly Hoppen who I chatted with about her possibly doing up my bedsit the way she done the Beckhams LA home... ok that was a joke ... honestly...


Be still my heart which nearly stopped when wait for it none other than superstar recording artist SHAGGY WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR (yes I'm shouting surreal moment)


So check out my photo diary and let me know what you think.


BTW today I'm going to be in the presence of iconic astronaut and Omega Brand Ambassador Buzz Aldrin ... So look out for pictures etc


Until then I'm off to meet the glam squad (hair needs cutting)







Tv presenter Rick Edwards
Cara Delevingne and moi
Myself and Kelly Hoppen

No comments: