Saturday 12 November 2011

A sneak peek at TOWIE star Lauren Goodger's new clothing line

Earlier this week I was invited along to the profile event in London to check out new and upcoming designers who showed their collections on the catwalk. Among the collections was new line from TOWIE star Lauren Goodger. So here's a sneak peek when I get images I will be sure to share them with you ..... The collection focused on mainly dress up cocktail dresses in pinks, whites and blacks - a few sequin pieces one which is pictured with a lace back which I really liked and for day time cute skirts and palazzo pants.


Check out all Lauren's collections and beauty products at LAURENS WAY


Let me know your thoughts of products and the collection - I will be trying out and reviewing the gradual tan (yes a black man) and will keep you posted!!

























The newly launched products









No comments: