Thursday 3 November 2011

The Marc Cain leather biker with a twist

Marc Cain for me is a brand who are up there! They never seem to get it wrong with the Marc Cain sport Collection and the mainline.... I will be going a blog shortly for the new Spring Summer 2012, but I couldn't wait to show you this piece. It's a biker In one of SS 12 hot colours lime, zips where other bikers don't have them, the quality of leather is good that it's light and ideal for summer months and it's short Sleeved! Now I've seen slot of clothes in my time but I've never seen a short sleeve, have you? I live it! The fit is amazing and when you actually see it on you see the beauty and how it can easily be a wardrobe classic and compliment your current clothing collection..... Check out the snaps.

www.marccain.com
























No comments: