Monday 10 October 2011

#EXCLUSIVE!! House of Holland Men's Underwear



New and exclusive are Henry Holland new underwear line for men.... I nearly choked on my breathe when I came across them in-store today.... The crudeness, the vulgarity, with sexual suggestions such cut and uncut and huge I will leave you to use your imagination as to that they are referring to.... All said and done what a fun way to bring the fun back into 'F' underwear..... OK I made that up.... But I reckon once people find out about these they are going to fly off the shelves I was grinning to myself all the way home with my pair!

Check them out in plain, striped and polka dots.... There are also vests and t-shirts to compliment the underwear......














 























2 comments:

john dickens said...

I was grinning to myself all the way home with my pair!

Hmm, they've sold out of 'tiny' then!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

lmao!! im saying nothing lol