Friday 21 October 2011

#EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Versace for H&M (every look)

OMG!!!  I absolutely love it!!  I will be one of those crazy people you see on the TV queuing for stuff ie Iphone... The collection is bright and vibrant like Versace from yester-years the greek key is back, colour is back and so is the chain mail.... Let me know your thoughts on what you see and whether you will be trying to secure yourself a piece.... Now my only hope ... my hope is  that the quality lives up to the Versace name previous collaboration that H&M have done were a bit shady in some areas but if it looks like it does on the packet in flesh Im buying everything women's collection and all!!!  glad to see menswear!!!  that cerise pink suit has my name on it ... by hook or by crook its mine .... mine I tell you ...  MINE!!!!  :))

The Versace for H&M collection hits stores 17 November .... and I doubt the collection will see the 18th....


































































































No comments: