Friday 7 October 2011

AW 11 COATS FROM PAUL SMITH

Its that time of the year now when its time to break out the new coat .... for me I always buy a coat that lasts and which would be some what a classic so if cared for properly I can wear it the following year .... with of course the new coat I buy so this way I will be building a collection of good quality coats that wont age and will always look good... Paul Smith coats do just this job classic coats that are on trend always and with a modern edge...

Here are a few of my favourites all available from Paul Smith in-store, http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/ or http://www.mrporter.com/

Epsom wool overcoat


Paul Smith London Epsom Wool Overcoat



Navy Peacoat

Paul Smith Navy Cotton Peacoat




Herringbone Tweed Duffle Coat


PS by Paul Smith Herringbone Tweed Duffle Coat
 
 
 
 
Houndstooth Epsom Coat


 
 
Paul Smith London Houndstooth Epsom Coat
 
 
 
 
Epsom Wool Blend Coat


 
 
Paul Smith London Epsom Wool Blend Coat
 
 
 
 
 
Oversized Double-Breasted Wool Coat


 
 
Paul Smith Oversized Double-Breasted Wool Coat
 
 
 
 
Peacoat with Leather Detail


 
 
Paul Smith Peacoat with Leather Detail
 
 

No comments: