Friday 2 September 2011

A sneak peek at Haava Mustafa AW 11









I'm Loving the AW 11 collection from a favourite shoe designer of mine Haava Mustafa, I loved the SS 11 collection but from what I see from the AW 11 she has only gone and topped it!! Here I'm taking a look at the wellies from the collection .... what I like about these is they incorporate fabrics such as leather and nylon quilting like a Barbour jacket and I can honestly say I have never seen this before... My favourites are the black rubber with quilting which I think are suitable for men and women (I would Definitely wear a pair).  For now check out my snaps and to view the full collection AW 11 collection which goes live this weekend visit www.haavamustafa.com , her designs are also stocked at Fab store Wolf and Badger visit in-store or online at www.wolfandbadger.com .






MY winner!!!















PS ..... Great Price point for something so different!

No comments: