Friday 12 August 2011

WHY AM I BEING PUNSIHED? ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK!!!

OK first of all I must say I have not become the crack police but I just felt i had to say something...

I'm a little tired now of seeing guys wear their trousers ridiculously low leaving themselves open to comments like saggy pants, dirty undies etc etc etc... but today I saw something that made me run to my keyboard.... somewhere, someone decided to wear to crack style with a short t shirt which I did not take a picture of as I just finished eating lunch...  Now not only do we get the crack-attack we are now being force feed their pubic hair because remember the trousers are flying low.   In the defence of this guys his undies were clean but I didn't really want to see if they were or not, with his pubic hair on show and not forgetting the crack


OK I'm stepping away from my soapbox


as you were!





SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!


No comments: