Saturday 20 August 2011

WHO'S THAT CHICK? RIHANNA PERFUME LAUNCH.....



Yesterday in London Rihanna made an appearance at House of Fraser to launch her fragrance Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna...


The young singer has seem to come under fire with the outfit she chose for the event which was a Antonio Berardi's 2012 collection  which was a feathered top in Aqua with matching trousers..... I seen all different reviews reagrding the outfit and comments such as trousers too baggy, top too short, or this corker " big bird gone blue!! I actually think its a great outfit ok maybe the trouser would have been better fitted and in my eyes there is nothing wrong with the feathered top in fact I think its Lush!  I remember seeing years ago a Miss Victoria Adams now the icon that is Victoria Beckham wear something very similar to this whilst she was in engaged to David in the South of France and she pulled it off but it was in black and she had an amazing tan at the time.  So maybe the only thing wrong could be note I say could be the colour palette against her skin tone.... 





on the upside Loved the Christian Louboutin's and all the critics out there ask yourself this question.... How many times does Rihanna actually get it wrong? theres the comment box please use it I would love to know...





Great scent though! and loving the new Mocha hair colouring.... 

No comments: