Friday 19 August 2011

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE! .... ON THIS FROM VALENTINO.....

Ok now and again I get stopped in my tracks and end up being on the fence with something... and on this occasions its this goat hair and leather jacket from Valentino.... i like it but im thinking if you were jusy black it would be just that touch nicer... but hey its Valentino and I would wear a oink one with that label in it

Your thoughts please!

Make a bold statement as the temperature drops in Valentino's monochrome goat hair coat. Balance the striking silhouette with the sleekest leather pencil skirt and stiletto ankle boots.



What do I know, most probably become the seasons must have buy....

http://www.netaporter.com/


Valentino 

Valentino 


Valentino 

Valentino 



2 comments:

fashionismyh2o said...

I'm not masssively keen it looks a little cruelle de-vil to me ha-a although I do love how striking it is and it'd definitely be very cosey!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

Hi IM still on the fence with this one but im sure if it was all black it would be a hot piece :))