Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Galavant Astral collection modelled by Vick Hope





My Galavant by Tramp in Disguise has launched the new AW16 collection “Astrila” with a look book campaign modelled by a well known TV and radio presenter Vick Hope.
 
My Galavant designer and founder Sini Moilanen is thrilled with the imagery “Working with Vick was very enjoyable. She was very professional, easy-going and fun to work with. She looked amazing wearing our new Astrila collection garments. I’m very pleased with the final outcome of our photo-shoot”
 
Vick Hope was thrilled to support emerging fashion brand My Galavant and be part of the look book shoot, “I absolutely loved modelling this season's My Galavant collection. The prints are all so beautiful and unique, like nothing I've seen or worn before; and with shapes and silhouettes which are at once classically elegant yet also modern and innovative, there were pieces I would be very excited to wear for all sorts of occasions. Everything was so comfortable, in gorgeous fabrics, and -a bit of a bonus- in my favourite colours (blue, purple, green and turquoise)!”
 
The garments are produced in a combination of both structured and draped designs in array of fabrics: stretch satins, scuba jersey, denim, twill, textured jersey, black circle guipure lace, woven and knitted mesh and selections of laser-cut, quilted and textured fabrics. The range includes going out and occasion wear dresses alongside separates including skirts, tops, jacket, shorts, culottes, shirts, jumper and retail between £59 - £179
 
Astrila is the Inuit word for “snow sparkling with starlight” and the collection is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale Snow Queen, the frozen lands of the North and the magical colours of the northern lights. The tranquil beauty of frozen snow-clad landscapes, snow crystals and tracks left in the snow are found in the print motifs of the collection. 

No comments: