Tuesday 5 March 2013

CHANEL AW 13/14 MENSWEAR - THE LOOKS

Normally he produces three outfits for men in the collection and today we only saw two.. and what a two they are! its all about leather on the trouser front and chunky knits galore to produce a great slouchy look for men but the Chanel way..loving these oversize cardigan and navy zip neck jumper which is pictured FYI the shoes are to die for... as yet you can still only buy menswear at the flagship store in Paris .... it's a bit out of my price range i know what they are priced at ... but hey we can all dream...

Karl at is best! last time I saw a collection this good was SS 11 ....


BTW Baptiste is still looking good! I want everything in these pictures and I mean literally everything! #justsayin  I want to say more but Baptiste follows me on Twitter.....





No comments: