Sunday 4 March 2012

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE!!! VERSACE MEDUSA MULES

I just thought I would ask you opinion on these Versace Medusa Print Mules.... they take me back to the late 90s when we had Versace Jeans Couture, Naomi, Cindy Chrissie and of course the late great Gianni Versace.... here's a bit about them below and as always the comment box is yours below to let me know what you think!

Versace's Medusa print is an unmistakable part of the label's aesthetic, so these glamorous black and yellow leather mules are sure to be a hit with fans of the brand. Featuring a wooden platform and gold studs, this distinctive pair is an investment in timeless fashion


Versace
Versace


Versace


Versace

1 comment:

Warrior Lady said...

i'm unsure, very footballers wives pick kids up from school. semi sensible with look-at-me-i'm versace swagger.