Saturday 10 March 2012

WHAT I BAGGED FROM MARNI FOR H&M



These are the few pieces I 'bought' from the collection (yes they did not send me anything even though they were sending pieces out to folks - but anyways) ...... this is a truth blog so the truth is I got the pieces I wanted or should I say interested in but I done it on the net with my brother and he has fast fingers when it comes to the H&M thing online.... Im not sure I will keep everything its all about the fit and I went for pieces that I think would compliment my vast wardrobe and suit me .... they should arrive monday latest Tuesday and when they do I will update you and you never know I might even post some outfit posts (which I should be doing anyway!) to let you see what they are like on....



Im surprised actually alot has sold out but still alot there online for fair game so if you thought you missed out you have not so guys and girls go check it out at www.hmunitedkingdom.com or around the world visit www.hm.com








No comments: