Friday 9 March 2012

PETE DOHERTY FOR THE KOOPLES SS 12 MENSWEAR CAPSULE COLLECTION




First of all I would like to say good on you Pete! why not! jump on the bandwagon.... ive met Pete he is such a nice guy.... ok to the collection hopefully you would have see the womenswear I posted earlier well here the menswear.....


I like the suiting and outerwear but doesn't really differ to the mainline Kooples collection and if I be honest this collection is not exactly  rocket science - nice but I think it was more about putting a celebrity name to it.... we see this alot these days.....



Love the trousers The Kooples pants always come up a great fit...

Shoes much the same as any mainstream brand tan Oxfords cant go wrong really...










Kopples short I cant fault as I wear them myself great on the comfort front and stylish..... But I would most buy from the mainline as I prefer their shirts with the cravats and crests....

Its a very wearable collection - I would but a few pieces but as for investment pieces maybe not but worth a look.... this is only some of the collection so be sure to check out the full collection at the www.thekooples.co.uk










No comments: