Saturday 10 March 2012

LOVING THIS OUTFIT FROM LANVIN

So diggin my way through Net A Porter I spotted this hot outfit and for extra seal of approval Net A Porter just tweeted it .... its from Lanvin and is a beautiful sequin top and matching tapered pants.... Ive styled them with an amazing pair of Christian Louboutin's which makes an amazing Saturday night outfit to impress......



Lanvin Lanvin


Lanvin Lanvin


Lanvin





Team it with one of these jackets



MICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors

Superfine and Michael Kors..... and add these shoes




Christian Louboutin

Shoes - Christian Louboutin...



Do you like this look? how would you wear it ? let me know

1 comment:

Adela said...

I need those Louboutin shoes! I'm obsessed with python print :)
Adela x

Adela-stylefile.com