Monday 12 March 2012

I WANT GEMS!!!


Im really going to loose some street cred with this blog but oh well!  Gems is the current album release from Michael Bolton - yes that crooner from the 80s and 90s but I love him and his spectacular voice.... this is ideal for Mother's Day or for someone like me who just loves a great sing a long and I will be honest I own quite of few of Michael's albums is that a sign Im getting old?


Here's the playlist


1. Michael Bolton - Love Is Everything (Feat. Rascal Flatts) [4:33]


2. Michael Bolton - Fields Of Gold (Feat. Eva Cassidy) [4:12]

3. Michael Bolton - Sajna (Feat. A.R. Rahman) [4:11]

4. Michael Bolton - Pride (In The Name Of Love) (Feat. Anne Akiko Meyers) [4:29]

5. Michael Bolton - I'm Not Ready (Feat. Delta Goodrem) [4:31]

6. Michael Bolton - Over The Rainbow (Feat. Paula Fernandes) [3:29]

7. Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman / It's A Man's Man's Man's World (Feat. Seal) [5:33]

8. Michael Bolton - The Prayer (Feat. Lara Fabian) [4:28]

9. Michael Bolton - You Are So Beautiful (Feat. Chris Botti) [3:53]

10. Michael Bolton - Make You Feel My Love (Feat. Helene Fischer) [3:14]

11. Michael Bolton - Hallelujah (Feat. MB's Children's Choir) [3:44]

12. Michael Bolton - Steel Bars (Feat. Orianthi) [4:15]



Chek it out I bet you'll love it and who knows buy it for yourself with the excuse it's for your mother.... what's that? quantity 2!


Here's one of my favourites from Michael



cant see? follow this link - http://youtu.be/bv5vMJKBAbo


Look at the album cover and the video - he looks better now right?

No comments: