Tuesday 13 March 2012

THE BIG FAIL! THE KANYE & ZANOTTI "HOOCHIE" PEARL SHOE...

Where do I start? Where do I start? Where do I start!!! I've been through every emotion with firstly my mouth dropped, I screamed, collapsed and nearly went blind!! Now those of you who follow the blog regularly know "I KNOW MY SHOES" but to call these shoes would be an insult to other shoemakers! What's with the pearls?and the $6000 price tag? I use to respect Giuseppe Zanotti for the great craftsmanship in shoes but this is like they've allowed a 5 year old to run wild in their workshop.... More sprinkles mummy more! More pearls zanotti more pearls! Sound familiar? Now the question I've been asking myself for a few days now is what person would buy these? Who would wear them ?











here's the answer to those questions! Well 1 out of 2 cos you know she never paid for them! Shame on you Kim - its not compulsory to wear everything your given for free!


Kim Kardashian wearing her 'Freebies'

No comments: