Sunday 17 March 2019

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

today's shoes are from my favourite brand for shoes...... dun dun dun Christian Louboutin and I love it when I get Direct Messages saying I'm biased and I should post shoes for every budget .......  guess what guys I do!!!! Plus I'm all about supporting brands that support me...... I wear a lot of Louboutin shoes and especially on TV that I wish wish wish wish a lot of you could see but it's on Russian cable TV, Asia, the Middle East and apparently the United States ..... what's unfortunate is I was promised press and I have not really got much but the money is goof and I have posted some pieces from the show and also on YouTube there's the 2 hour episode when we did the live finale on Italian TV ....... what's unfortunate and why the likes of Instagram won't give me a blue tick even though people make fake accounts in my name is a lot of the top model family deletes bits and episodes once a new season starts....


Enough about this as I will be making a big announcement shortly about this 


Now today's shoes are espadrilles and I have heard many people complain about the sole as it's ratan as in basket which is the norm for espadrilles but one thing I've noticed is mr Louboutin has changed up the sole and now they are now like how the sneakers come rubber  and even better the price has not risen to represent this so for this summer I am definitely going to invest in a couple more pairs 


Check them out HERE 






No comments: