Friday 8 March 2019

PHILIPP PLEIN SPRING/SUMMER 2019 MEN'S CAMPAIGN












Model Alton rocks white and stars in the SS 19 for Philipp Plein and makes me wish I was a few years younger even though I book campaigns every season I no longer book the big brands.... but I'm doing catwalk again for big shows.... it's strange I book catwalk and hardly any campaigns ..... I book campaigns and no catwalk ..... that said and done stateside (Usa)  are trying to book me to walk shows but for nothing as a favour they say I have a name and have done their homework and promising that I will get press I've done this before and photographers even Getty want me to help them with their modelling agencies and then they will release pictures and the council did not help me although they promised press and I attended and even walked two shows 


So yes I wish I was young again with my cheekbones which got me signed in the first place......



I'm still signed and until I am retired I will keep on going 



Don't forget to google me and see my covers , spreads, editorials, catwalk and campaigns.....  

Good luck to all black models as you are a trend......


Save as much money as you can.....!!!!!!!


No comments: