Thursday 14 March 2019

GET THE LOOK - VALENTINO ......

Going back to my previous post about Dior and buying wise and items that will be with you for season after season...... this method of shopping has not failed me and even right now pieces from Gucci and Dior which are still relevant and the brands are actually releasing them again and for a lot more money than I paid for them .... I've taken a lot of pieces out of hiding and had them tailored and a few ok a lot do not fit me anymore as I was a 28 to 30 waist but now I'm a 31 to 32 waist so I've opened a Depop shop and if I'm honest I've mainly posted accessories like Dior saddle bags etc but I don't have the time to be really on it ....


Now this Valentino piece will be relevant in years to come because the way fashion is they will definitely archive it and reproduce it again in 10 to 20 years 


Jump on it!!!  If I'm honest the only thing I'm doing wrong is buying all black but I think otherwise....  this top can be dressed up and dressed down and is a must have piece even when I went to buy this it was hard and I actually didn't go into the store to buy this piece but realised when I was there this was the one to have 


Clothing has got so expensive and guys you have to shop wise 


Check it out and more desirable tops from Valentino HERE 










No comments: