Monday 4 March 2019

On Sale at LYST.COM - VIKTOR & ROLF "MONSIEUR"

Just wanted to share this with you ..... I love Viktor & Rolf I have a few pieces and will never part with them as they were fashion forward and on the other hand very classic...... I've been a big fan of LYST.COM for a While and if you know me you will know I like big names and try to always buy pieces that are current and classic this is why a lot of people like my style classic and always on point that's the feedback I get and on the other side putting it nicely I get told I dress vanilla which I don't I buy pieces which are always runway but the pieces people seem to ignore and I call classic. 


I have always wanted white jeans I own a couple of pairs but from the high street and I've always wanted a pair of runway jeans which I always buy but never in white..... I've been watching this pair from Viktor & Rolf from a couple and some hundreds and now I have an alert to advise me that they are now £86  .... dirt cheap but I'm going to tempt fate and wait to see if they go down anymore.... I need a 31 to 32 waist which is still available but I'm being cheap....


My blog has always promised to post great finds and with this I'm tempting fate as you guys may snap them up and I need these desperately as I have the shirt already from the brand that will go perfectly!


Even if these are not for you still go check out the sale as it's awesome and I've found many things but I'm on a budget until I get paid from Top Model......   how's that for keeping it real......


Check them out HERE






No comments: