Friday 1 September 2017

REVIEW - FWSS Spring Summer 2018 - MY THOUGHTS

I'm mixing it up and rather than doing long arse reviews on brands that don't say thank you and don't need the coverage ... I've been showing as many shows for current seasons from around the world .... although alot of my coverage has been video it's been hard especially as many of you know I work alone even though a lot of people think I'm a team


This show I think it was aight... but the coverage has been really bad from other press ... like bad taste .... who buys stuff like this! please have a look and let me know what you think ..... recently with my own wardrobe which I pay for (no gifting anymore) I have been mixing it up wearing designers like Marni, Msgm etc to name a few ... I realise there are other brands out there and because big brands have the budget to suck us in we as consumers need to keep an open mind ......


After 20 odd years trying to be in with the cool brands I think to you and me which I have done ... I think people open your minds .... I have




No comments: