Wednesday 30 August 2017

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED ......





Sweatshirts are in and you can wear them with everything not just sweat pants ..... now you can wear them with a great pair of slacks and an awesome pair of slacks ....


I like buying things that are on trend and must have and more importantly cheap ... OK yes I have bought shoes for one grand but that's because I needed them..... DOLCE&GABBANA T shirts are a must and I have been promising myself one but I have not had the time to go buy one and at the moment I don't have a stylist so my fashion is down to me and honestly ...... I have never looked so good!


I was supposed to get the T shirt bit I didn't so now I am definitely going to get the sweatshirt to wear during fashion month and also because I start filming Top Model again in September ...




It's available here >>>>> DOLCE&GABBANA and priced at £255 which in today's money and prices for high fashion is a steal!





No comments: