Saturday 19 August 2017

Bella Hadid & Jordan Barrett cover Vogue Australia September 2017

I'm know I'm out the game and it's all about the fashion for me ..... I don't care who's wearing it ..... Influencers blah blah whatever!!!


I only know Bella because I love the real housewives ..... but here we go .... who's Jordan? am I out of the game?


I don't think so ..... I concentrate on the clothing not the latest Instagram celebrity!!!

Shame that's not the same all around ... I've been in the game for years which alot of people especially those who try to take me down forget ..... it's not about who's wearing it ...... It's about ehat they are wearing and trends which we no  longer have! ....... It's a big shame that designers and creative directors have forgotten this and more interested about getting famous and having celeb friends because your collections are basically shit!



Think back years ago ... I mean the new breed are good at stealing from archives..... but really think back ... the designers who you have taken over from were really famous .... ie coco channel, yves saint laurent, etc, etc, etc, because of their collections ...



Millennials really make me laugh and think you are screwing the fashion industry ... London your already fucked!!! but please don't mess with Milan and Paris ... which I know you will..... Olivier Rousteig I was so behind you and then you made me wait in Paris for two hours because you delayed your show as Kim K was running late ....


I'm so losing respect for brands as they are so losing respect for themselves !!!!



No comments: