Thursday 11 May 2017

MUST SEE - Gucci Pre-Fall 2017 Campaign: Soul Scene – The Director’s Cut

Gucci have got it so so so right ... I'm going to be honest when I saw the first collection from Alessandro Michele for Gucci I was like what the Fuck!! with Pussy bow blouses for men! but now I get it! season after season It just gets better and better and its the label you must be wearing even though it's a little bit pricey I'm dying to buy a pair of the Princeton slippers but everyone has them but I am actively looking for a pair of shoes from this collection just to say I was part of it ... this reminds me of when Tom ford was at the helm he got it so right and I bought just about everything and still have lots of pieces .....



This video was shot just around the corner from where I live in Dalston #screeeeaaammmmmm I saw them setting up and was wondering what it was all about and then they had a party to celebrate the shoot and alas I was not invited!



RIGHT NOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF GUCCI!

Best campaign I've seen and really like in at least 3 years! it does what it's suppose to do and what alot of campaigns don't do ... it draws you in and makes you want to be a part of that world and you need to buy something even if its just a keyring .....

so so so classy I can't praise this campaign enough






Inspired by the photographs of artist Malick Sidibé, who in the 60s and 70s captured youth culture in Africa, the Pre-Fall 2017 campaign video reflects the vibrant attitude of the collection. Referencing the spirit of England's underground Northern Soul movement from the 60s and 70s, the campaign explores the freedom of expression found in music and dance. Set in the Mildmay club in London, a colorful dancehall, photographer Glen Luchford together with artistic direction by Christopher Simmonds capture Alessandro Michele's latest collections in a dynamic and spontaneous video and images.

Photographer: Glen Luchford
Creative direction and styling: Alessandro Michele
Art director: Chris Simmonds

Soundtrack: “The Night”
Written by: Bob Gaudio e Al Ruzicka
Performed by: Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons
© EMI Music Publishing Italia S.r.l.
(P) 1972 Universal Music Italia S.r.l.

Intro Music
“Crying Over You”
(Barney Duke Browner; Harry Balk)
(C) Gomba Music Inc. / BMG Bumblebee
Edizioni per l’Italia: BMG Rights Management (Italy) srl
(P) Impact Records







No comments: