Saturday 21 May 2011

MARCCAIN AW 11/12 PRESS PREVIEW LONDON

The Marrcain team came to London for Fashion Press Week on the 18th May to showcase the AW 11/12 collection and I must say this was the one I was waiting for.....






What I like about Marrcain is they make classic clothing that is on trend and they are the sort of clothes that will be on trend in years to come ........











The whole collection is amazing there is something for everyone no age demographic on this one....... The winner for me is the green and brown fur coat which was paired with the brown leather dress (pictured above and below).















The Fall/ Winter collection is very relaxed with a self confident look, with soft colours and celebrates feminity.  Ethno influences and minimalist cuts create modern styling bringing together new proportions and silhouettes.














Small pullovers, fine flouncy blouses, wide swinging circle skirts and ultra feminine lingerie....




















There are so many winners in the collection.... its hard for me to narrow it down to say one specific piece..........















All in all the collection is unique and  not disappointing, just when I thought the SS 11 collection could not be topped Marccain has proved me wrong with this collection ...............









I 'URGE' that you check out the collection at MARCCAIN

Follow on FACEBOOK

Follow on Twitter @Marccain






























































No comments: