Thursday 12 November 2015

LEOMI ANDERSON WALKS AT VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2015






I can't express in words how proud I am of this young lady ... She was scouted real young by premier and I've watched her grow over the years and it's always great catching up with her .... I always sing her praise because she's been in the game for a longtime despite her years and she's definitely paid her dues. Whenever we meet I have nothing but words of encouragement for her ... Others may have come on the scene after her and elevated quicker but ... I contacted Leomi after the show like a proud mother and had these words to say to her ... She's proof good things happen to good people as she is one of the most humble human being you could ever hope to meet and I also told her good things happentpmthose who wait and with the help of God it has ...

If you don't follow Leomi follow her on  Instagram @leomianderson or @lelevalentine and show your support its been a longtime coming she's is huge now and going to be one of those mega supermodels ...Shes earnt supermodel status in my eyes  even from the early days and after last night this was cemented .... She's also got an amazing and engaging vlog yes with her busy life she has time to produce a well executed vlog cracked up China cup ... Follow her !

For me I was like a proud mother watching her walk the Victoria's Secret show and can't wait to see her grow more and more !



In London with Leomi posing for the paparazzi













No comments: