Sunday 24 May 2015

MARIAH CAREY IN VEGAS - THE OUTFITS

I don't care what anyone says I have been a hardcore fan of Mimi since day one ..... At present she is doing her residency at Cesare's Palace in Las Vegas to which I'm still trying to get tickets for ... In this post I thought  I would show you some of the outfits she will be wearing/is wearing for her performances.... as a stylist she is one of the celebrities I would like to dress and I would do this for free! did you hear that Mariah free! I would dress her totally different and would stay away from what she is currently wearing and make her look sexier without even trying!

Here are some of the looks Mimi is rocking let me know your thoughts ... and Mariah I know you've read the blog before because I can see where hits and views are coming from ... that was a genuine offer!


Whatever happens Mariah I love the way you embrace your curves ... BeyoncĂ© has nothing on you 




Love this gown reminds me of the 90s when you wore Tom Ford for Gucci whilst  out and about in New York the hair the make up .... 




the first on the left below is a definite no!!!!




0507_mariah_carey_performance_las_vegas_photos_footer2

No comments: