Tuesday 10 June 2014

HAPPY SOCKS! AW 14 PRESS PREVIEW

Today I popped along to the Happy Socks! AW 14 press preview ans just because it's a fall winter collection did not mean the brand comprimised with colour ... When I think of Happy Socks! I think of fun times as it's a great way for a man to express himself whether in the office or casual downtime ...


One of the key points at the press launch was underwear!! Yes underwear! For AW 14 the colourful designers are introducing a very colourful collection of underwear which features colour of course, signature polka dots and Paisley for both men and women ...  


Check out my photo diary and stay tuned for more from Happy Socks! Who have some amazing news coming ... That's all I can say for now 











Underwear






These are amazing .... They glow in the dark .. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair of the blue and orange pair 


No comments: