Friday 21 March 2014

KIM KARDASHIAN COVERS AMERCIAN VOGUE APRIL 2014

Nope it's not April fool ....Kim KARDASHIAN graces the lastest issue of American Vogue wearing a strapless LANVIN bridal gown and realising her life long dream ... The move is quite shocker but understandable as the whole KARDASHIAN klan with a K sells magazines ... She graces the cover with finance KANYE West and I for one am quite surprised even those they sell magazines I never thought Anna WINTOUR would give her a cover ... Maybe WINTOUR is turning I to summer ... Bravo to Kanye and his handy work otherwise I think this would never have happened... Come on has everyone forgotten the sex tape??? 



Check out the spread .... I love what fellow Top Model judge... (Yes I am a top model judge too) posted on Instagram 





 










Bryan boy's post! Is below ... As if it needed an introduction 

No comments: