Tuesday 6 August 2013

SE7EN COLLECTION - HOCKLEY LONDON AW 13/14

There's no denying it fur fur fur is the biggest and hottest trends for AW 13/14 so I thought I would test the waters last week on my Instagram by posting a fur bolero from HOCKLEY to see what sort of reaction I got..... It was if I must say on the fence why? I ask myself the fur is sourced well and can be traced right back to the animal .... We saw the shows and all bravo'ed them are we now having second thoughts? 

As a fur lover from an early age and as I write this from my bed looking into my wardrobe where I can see a suede and rabbit fur jacket I bought many years ago sticking out I ask myself do risk it and wear it?? Well the answer is a big yes... I got comments on Instagram such as wow it's beautiful but I wouldn't wear it because its real ... I no longer see a problem but I do prefer real and for me HOCKLEY do it best ... I recently visit the store and got to know more about the brand and hey are a brand I trust ... Traditional furriers with a great fashion forward attitude with their designs 


Check some of my favourite looks from the se7en Collection but be sure  to visit HOCKLEY.COM and check them out 





















Editors pick (need this scarf)

No comments: