Thursday 9 May 2013

GRENSONS - SHOES TO SELL YOUR 'SOLE' FOR

What does it profit a man to sell his soul to gain the world? One go my favourite sentences ... But in this case the profit is Grenson Shoes SS 13.

The SS 13 collection covers all bases and as no age demographic .. Age demographic you may ask? But even with shoes there's certain shoes that should be left to the youngsters, with he emergence of the dandy and the well dressed gentleman Grensons should be the place to head to. With updated versions of brogues, casual footers and my personal favourites the slipper loafers beautifully named the Marcel ..... With Gatsby fever running wild around the world at the moment there's the Spatz inspired loafers which fits in well for the genre.

Enough of my babbling check out some of the shoes I would sell my 'sole' for.


GRENSONSHOES.COM

































No comments: