Friday 3 August 2012

3 Astronauts and Sex in the City! #OMEGAHOUSE

Sooooooo it's build that no two days will be the same at Omega House ...... well I can confirm this is true .....

Yesterday saw not one! Not two! But three astronaughts, Buzz Aldrin, Gene Cernan and Thomas Stafford all from the Apollo Missons ..... This was so surreal I can now say I've met a space man ..... There was a Q&A which was so insightful that I thought I was on the mission .....


Later on the gentleman along with Omega Hiuse hosted a cocktail party which was just amazing check out the pictures! I've also got pictures on some of the rooms , The Constellation, Speedmaster and Seamaster Rooms .... Start tuned for more pictures ...


If last night could not get any better I was honoured to meet Team GB Olympian and weightlifter Zoe Smith .... What a inspirational young lady wow!!! We hung out for a while myself, Zoe, Pierre and the fabulous Lian .... True to form just when you think you've seen in all.... Kim Kattrell aka Samantha Jones from Sex in The City walks in sashays past us and takes a seat.... I didn't get a picture because Omega House is a relaxed zone we all go there to chill and be ourselves so I didn't want in impose....


Stay tuned for more from the house tonight it's a taste of Russia, I'm excited at the prospect...... I've got my outfit and my huuurrrr did so for now

Ciao x



No comments: