Friday 27 January 2012

The Devil "DOES NOT" wear Prada!






I can confirm the Devil does not wear Prada He/she/they/it wears a bad attitude and ive met the devil!

As an award winning style editor yes me! I love it when folks say I love what you did, inspiring comments etc but I think of Fashion as fun not clothes... clothes are something you wear to cover up - and fashion is about having fun making a statement ... two totally different things....

There is a style editor I 'used ' to admire and spoke on Twitter a couple of times with where I expressed that they do a good job.  So you can imagine how I felt when recently I bumped into said devil out and about and  was totally shocked with the Miranda Priestly attitude that I received!  Like I said fashion is fun and with people like the devil around it just spoils it for everyone from designer down to intern.....

I then committed a cardinal sin by saying hello again and the barrage of abuse was absolutely disgusting! I think with up and coming young ones (not me) with great futures ahead of then encountering things like this because someone decided to watch The Devil Wears Prada and start to emulate Meryl Streep is just sad!

Put us all in a G-string on a beach we would be all the same.... so think of that before you castrate people who helped put you there in the first place Devil... and stop believing you own hype!!

who is this Devil your asking? that I wont say - I will just leave them to their own devices and who knows maybe it might catch up! 



Thats all!

No comments: