Wednesday 5 October 2011

Oliver Spencer Spring Summer 2012

For me menswear day at London Fashion week is one of the best days the last day and clothes I can wear!  Oliver Spencer's SS 12 show was one I was waiting for .....  Real clothes for real men... and whilst we are talking real men one of the amazing things was real men were used to model (showcase) the collection...












Oliver's collection was one that was easy on the eye very wearable and offered up some great colour palettes such as red, white, navy, tan, beige in fabrics of polka dots and checks...








 
 
 
The Finale....
 
 





 
To me it was a very traditional collection with no age demographic and ideal for the man about town...












The tailoring was second to none with summer blazers, trenches, and fitted summer jackets...














All shoes worn in the show were from the Oliver Spencer shoe collection available in-store or online.





The collection was built up of good, honest and stylish clothes with each piece I found to be wearable so the collection gets a big 10 out of 10 from me ... my pictures dont do the collection any justice but check them out you will get what Im on about!!

The collection winners for me were the navy polka dot blazer and sweater....





















































































































































No comments: