Thursday 11 August 2011

SOLD!!! TWO OF MY FAVOURITE PIECES FROM JOHN SMEDLEY AW 11 FOR MEN

So you all know I love twinsets cue picture.....

Me in one of my twinsets....



so with the John Smedley AW 11 collection I thought I would try something different.... still going to rock twinsets for fall but Im going to try something different.....  Instead of the crew neck and cardigan Im going to try it with a Smedley shirt....


KENTISH


This is Kentish, a John Smedley classic with a twist... tipped collar..... and Im going to team it with

WESTWAY

Westway a merino wool cardigan also tipped.... 




WESTWAY


KENTISH


Both are made from New Zealand merino wool and both are from the AW 11 collection.


check out the collection at http://www.johnsmedley.com/



What do you think about men wearing twinsets? its a hot trend!! let me know your thoughts....

No comments: