Sunday 14 August 2011

SHIRTS BY DIRK BIKKEMBERGS ...........

Dirk Bikkembergs is another one of those Italian fashion houses that exudes sex!  I always get excited looking at the new collections and saying to myself I want that one and that one and that one and I'm not talking about the clothes! Well this selection of shirts that I have lined up for your pleasure shows you Bikkembergs at their best...  they are well tailored and show off the male form to its best advantage basically if you got it a Bikkemberg shirt will help you flaunt it!  These shirts will take you through the year not just for seasons and some pieces even being classics although they are bang on trend....

Check out the world of Dirk Bikkembergs at http://www.bikkembergs.com/  I do and quite often! I will be bringing you more from Bikkembergs such as Polo's, trousers, shorts and pants basically everything you need to be a part of this world! so to speak....

PS check out the sale happening right now, amazing prices!




















No comments: