Friday 22 July 2011

MY DEBUT PERFORMANCE ON FASHOT TV ASIA.......





Here it is!! my debut on Fashot TV Asia.... I talk womenswear clothes and accessories.  This week I talk about designer Liz Black, Shoes from Sophie Gittens and Raoul.  Stay tumes every week for a different topic and fashion trend....  Be gentle with me this was my first appearence and I'm sure as time goes by I will be like an old Pro! Dont forget to subscribe to Fashot TV on YouTube, follow them on twitter @fashottv and not forgetting Facebook.... 



Please please please let me know what you think I value your feedback ....



ok now go press PLAY >>>>>>>>> Im once again nervous I want you comments and thoughts .....

1 comment:

Alan said...

great interview :)
the Liz Black dress is in stores now, at 127 Brick Lane and Notting Hill's Wolf & Badger (both in London), priced at £715