Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'M LOVING THIS DRESS FROM MASATO STUDIO

Whilst doing what I do best (trawling the net) I decided to take a look at the Masato studio site to check out what's hot and new and basically this site was on fire.... I will be doing possibly a couple of blogs about his new A/W 11/12 collection but for now here's a teaser as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it even though I'm a man ...... but I still appreciate beauty... The flower fabric is statement making enough but with the neckline and added extra such as the winged shoulders this dress deserves to be shouted about ....  let me know what you think.... I would have it in my wardrobe in the blink of an eye but like Beyonce says "but your just a boy" and that's the only thing stopping me .....









Press the link above to enjoy more from the collection...

No comments: