Monday 14 March 2011

Taking the biscuit!!! (Gift ideas from Biscuiteers.com)

Recently I attended the Harrods Shoe Salon launch party which was a star studded affair lots to eat and drink, amongst the food offered were these lovely Christian Louboutin shoe biscuits which looked absolutely stunning. 


Lucky for me Harrods gave us a wonderful goodie bag which included one of these said biscuits so I though I would investigate and find out where they were from.






The delicious Iced biscuits were from Biscuiteers.com which are available to buy online or from a host of stores including Harrods.....







sewing kit tinbootylicious shoes tintea for two tin

They have a wide range of ideas for Mothers' Day or for most celebrations.  You can send tins or cards to say I love you or I'm sorry.....

Check out these great and very different gift ideas that tastes so good at http://www.biscuiteers.com/ or alternatively at Harrods.  Visit Biscuiteers.com for a full list of stockists......



sewing kit tin
These are actually biscuits


2 comments:

Masato said...

biscuits look lovely when you bringing them over for a cup of tea.

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

Lol name th date and I will bring some over :)))