Wednesday 2 March 2011

MY FAVOURITE PIECES FROM THE JOHN SMEDLEY SS 11 COLLECTION (MENS)

During London Fashion Week I was fortunate to be able to wear pieces from the new SS 11 collection (check out my daily outfit blogs) and I can honestly say the pieces are first class.  Not only stylish and practical but with the new colours for SS 11 very versatile and relevant.

Here are the pieces I wore to London Fashion Week and a few of my favourite picks


MARSHALLISISPEMBROKE

BASILNEDLEANDER

EDGAR
Edgar Cardigan
BRODERICKALDEN



The last 3 tops were among those I wore to London Fashion Week as you can see from the pictures below, I wore the Edgar cardigan to KTZ show and was fortunate to be seated with two Ambassadors in the front row.  The Ambassador of Bosnia and Ambassador of Macedonia (pictured) who absolutely loved what I was wearing as did BBC China and the press who took lots of pictures (shy).




Check out the full SS 11 collection for both men and women at http://www.johnsmedley.com/ where it is now available to purchase.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the Blog Leroy, I spotted you in Old Street post office the other week wearing your professor plum outfit, was gonna say hi didn't wish to invade your space though. Good work