Tuesday 1 March 2011

John Rocha - Autumn/Winter 2011-2012



One of the big shows at London Fashion Week on Saturday afternoon is John Rocha, a must see of fashion week and I was one of the lucky ones to have a ticket.




I loved the Rocha show alot we saw the usual pieces but with a new twist and quirky hats.  I loved the women's collection the colour burst of orange which was toned with beige.  Lots of fur, sheer pieces and leather were also shown.






The Men's collection was equally as good if not better which may sound biased as I'm a man but I loved the tailoring of the heavy wool suits and coats, with my winner being the suit which is pictured with the fur collar.






All in all it was a great show and collection which I think is very wearable easy to mix and match and the wool mini women's trenches are to die for.  Double thumbs up from the clotheshorse!!





Pictures from London Fashion Week

No comments: